YOUTH CAMPS, CLINICS & TRAVEL SPORTS
PROMOTING A HEALTHY & ACTIVE LIFESTYLE THROUGH TEAM SPORTS!
The O League provides camps, clinics and travel sports opportunities for youth in basketball and baseball.
Our programs are designed to:
ENCOURAGE DISCIPLINE & LEADERSHIP: We use athletics as a way to boost self-confidence, communication & teamwork.
PROVIDE MENTORSHIP: We employ “role model” coaches and instructors that understand youth physical, mental, social and emotional development.
PROMOTE FITNESS & NUTRITION: We want our athletes to adopt healthy eating and fitness habits early in life.
By participating, our student-athletes:
- compete in a safe and supportive environment
- have access to professional & experienced trainers & coaches
- develop strong fundamental skills
- are connected to resources such as college recruiters & specialized workshops
- receive recognition for their athletic & academic accomplishments
Please see our calendar for camp, clinic and travel sports updates! For more information, please contact Shenee Omuso at 609-346-2757 or email@example.com.
To Register: *Please complete both registration and payment below for each individual child*