LEADERSHIP THROUGH SPORTS! LEARN TO LEAD YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN LEAD OTHERS!
The T.E.A.M. (Teen Excellence, Achievement and Mentoring) Leadership Program meets students where they are to help them grow to where they want to be. This is accomplished through highly interactive and engaging activities that students can connect to.
We utilize sports to:
GROW INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: We teach students the importance of communication and human interaction.
PROVIDE SERVICE-LEARNING: We empower teens to engage and serve their communities.
BUILD SELF-AWARENESS: We challenge students to discover who they are and what it is they want in life.
- become more confident and knowledgeable about making decisions that will impact their future
- impact their community through service and volunteerism
- gain community service hours & certifications to build their resume
- learn from industry professionals, coaches and motivational speakers
- widen their perspective on local and global issues
- learn basic life and teambuilding skills
The program meets every Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. The program costs $85 and $15 for the program T-shirt. For more information, please contact Shenee Omuso or 609-346-2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.