MENTORSHIP & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
LEARN TO LEAD YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN LEAD OTHERS!
The T.E.A.M. (Teen Excellence, Achievement and Mentoring) Leadership Program meets students where they are to help them grow to where they want to be. This is accomplished through highly interactive and engaging activities that students can connect to.
Our program is designed to:
GROW INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: We teach students the importance of communication and human interaction.
PROVIDE SERVICE-LEARNING: We empowered to engage and serve their communities.
BUILD SELF-AWARENESS: We challenge students to discover who they are and what it is they want in life.
- become more confident and knowledgeable about making decisions that will impact their future
- impact their community through service and volunteerism
- gain community service hours to build their resume
- have the opportunity to earn a college scholarship
- widen their perspective on local and global issues
The T.E.A.M. Leadership Program will begin June 2020 and will run for eight weeks. The program meets every Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. For more information, please contact Shenee Omuso or 609-346-2757 or email@example.com.