COLLEGE-BOUND STUDENTS THAT STAND OUT!
Next Steps College Prep Program prepares students to have the character, confidence and capability to enter and thrive at the college level and have a solid financial plan for paying for college.
Our program is designed to:
CREATE LEADERS: We incorporate unique student-led projects on educational policy and civic/community engagement
CULTIVATE SCHOLARS: We provide academic enrichment opportunities for students to submit a competitive SAT/ACT score and GPA
CONNECT FAMILIES: We engage and empower families by equipping them with college readiness tools, resources and information.
By participating in the Next Steps College Prep Program, students and parents will:
1) Increase understanding of college admissions process
2) Learn how to manage the mental, social and emotion demands of college
3) Develop an individualized plan to successfully transition to the college that best fits them
4) Believe that higher education is worth it and is attainable
5) Create pride in personal growth, academic performance and reaching individual goals
Students grades 10th through 12th are eligible to apply. For more information, contact Shenee Omuso at 609-346-2757 or email email@example.com.
Please see tabs below for program registration and payment information.