ADULT SPORTS AT THE O LEAGUE
STAYING HEALTHLY AND ACTIVE…TOGETHER!
The Opportunity League’s adult sports programs have been a vital part of organization for the past ten years!
Our adult sports programs are designed to:
PROMOTE HEALTH & WELLNESS: We provide recreational sports for adults to improve their overall health and activity.
BRING THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER: We invite comm-UNITY members of all ages and ability levels to compete in a safe space.
CREATE A NETWORK: Adults who bond over sports also have the opportunity to network for personal and/or professional advancement.
Adults who participate:
- are able to “let off a little steam” through intense workouts and competitions
- are able to reach their health and fitness goals
- are linked to vital information and resources
- cultivate new relationships and networks
- are challenged physically and mentally
Adult Sports include:
- The Gauntlet- An non-stop, intense basketball open gym for those ready to compete. This program is offered during the month of July.
- The Burllington Running Club Annual 5K – A 5k race through the heart of Burlington City during the month of June.
For more information, please contact Shenee Omuso at 609-346-2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call or email for more information: 609-387-7585 or email@example.com